- Corporate commercial law
- Civil law
- Intellectual property law
- Labour law
Muatasem is a legal advisor in the Kuwait office since 2011. Previously he was alegal advisor at Office of the Attorney Jamal Al‐Fadhli in Kuwait.
Muatasem has extensive litigation experience in the areas of corporate, finance and banking, arbitration, bankruptcy and debt recovery as well as extensive experience in all Kuwaiti laws.
- Advising and representing Al Majdouie Heavylift Co before the Kuwait Judicial Arbitration Department against Al Sabah Marine Co
- Reviewing, advising and drafting standard Employment agreements, offer letters, termination letters and trainer/candidate contracts for Al Anwar First Center for Training Consultancy as well as advising and attending labour cases
- Advising and drafting all agreements for Al Safat Investment Co as well as representing them before the Expert Department
- Advising and drafting agreements for United Agricultural Production Co and representing them before the Expert Department
- Advising and drafting Agreements for Securities Group Co as well as representing them before the Judicial Arbitration Department and Expert Department