Phone: +973 172 12130
- LLB Griffith University, Australia
- Commercial arbitration
- Commercial law
- Dispute resolution
- Employment law
- Litigation lawyer
Ali Al Shamlawi
Ali is a Bahrain qualified solicitor in our Bahrain office and has experience in corporate law and litigation.
Ali's primary practice is in litigation and dispute resolution covering areas such corporate commercial, real estate and employment. Ali is also involved in advising companies on their business structures and the formation of new business ventures.
He has built an excellent reputation amongst his peers and strives to achieve the best outcome for his clients who range from private individuals to corporates.
- Advising and representing a major telecommunications company in the region on employment law and litigation involving employment disputes.
- Advising and representing a leading private hospital regarding disputes arising from medical negligence claims.
- Providing legal advice in relation to property laws of Bahrain and drafting standard lease agreements for a number of corporate clients.
- Advising and representing a number of clients in relation to their debt recovery claims.
- Advising a leading international company on its employment agreements and drafting a standardized employment agreement as per the client's needs.