Phone: +971 56 324 0642
- BLS. LLB, Government Law College, Mumbai, India
- Corporate Advisory
- Corporate Governance
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Wills & Probate
Aparajita joined KBH in 2019 as an Associate in the Corporate team. Aparajita has been practicing corporate law for over 5 years with a focus on mergers & acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, corporate governance and general corporate advisory.
In her area of expertise, Aparajita has advised several listed and unlisted companies in India and multinationals in the space of pharmaceuticals, healthcare, media and entertainment, information technology, food and beverages.
Prior to joining KBH, Aparajita was a Senior Associate with Khaitan & Co, in Mumbai, India.
Aparajita is a registered Wills Practitioner with DIFC Wills Service Centre.
Aparajita has been part of several high value deals:
- Acquisition of shares in Fortis Group by Northern TK Venture Pte Ltd (NTK), a wholly owned subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad, largest private healthcare provider in Asia.
- USD 21.4 million acquisition of Rex Polyextrusion by Astral Pipes, one of the largest pipe and adhesive maker in India.
- Merger of Birlasoft with KPIT Technologies to create a company worth USD 700 million.
- USD 1.4 billion sale of Lafarge India to Nirma Limited as part of the global merger of Holcim and Lafarge to create LafargeHolcim, the world’s largest construction materials conglomerate.
- USD 800 million sale of female healthcare business of Famy Care Limited to Mylan Inc.